- Continental US Shipping
Orders of $80 and over are delivered free of charge.
Orders below $80 carry a shipping cost that is displayed on the shopping cart.
Most of the orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground or FedEx Ground depending on order content and location.
- For orders containing Robots, Tables and Barriers etc. large items, we will email you with shipping options and costs for your approval before we ship the order. Please contact us if you don't hear from us within one week after order was placed.
- Please ensure that the shipping address given is correct. There may be a fee imposed by shipping companies for address corrections.
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days after being received.
- Store/warehouse Pickup
- For limited selections, we offer Store/Warehouse Pickup for local customers in Princeton, New Jersey area. There is no shipping charge for Store/Warehouse Pickup. If you choose Store/Warehouse Pickup at checkout, we will have your purchased items ready at the retail store within 1 business day.
- Next Business Day/Overnight Delivery can be requested from the order form when the option is available for an extra cost of $55.
- Glues and liquid cleaners cannot be shipped by overnight delivery due to federal regulations, which disallow fire hazard items to be shipped by air.
- Sales Tax
- New Jersey customers are charged 7% sales tax on orders.
- Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska Shipping
- Shipping costs to PR, HI and AK are displayed on the shopping cart after selecting your state (please select USA as country).
- APO & FPO Shipping
- We can ship all items except tables to APO/FPO addresses. For such orders, please select "USA" as shipping country on your shopping cart in addition to the following information on the order form during checkout:
- APO or FPO as your city
- AE, AA or AP as your state, depending on your location
- Canada Shipping
Canada shipping costs appear on the shopping cart and shipping normally takes around 5-10 business days. Additional shipping fees may apply on tables to Canada.
For items shipped directly from the US, Canadian authorities or shipping companies may charge import duties, taxes and fees that you may have to pay prior to delivery. Please note that as the importer of the products you are responsible for compliance with local law including the payment of any of these fees.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.